Note: This draft version 0 is applicable since 01/01/2015 and until 14/09/2017. Next version.
Registering on the Climanosco web site makes you member of the Climanosco Association. All new members are required, upon registering, to confirm their abidance to the following Terms of Agreement:
– I acknowledge that in my activities as a member of the Climanosco Association, all communications between me and the Association will take place electronically and I confirm that I take it as my responsibility to make sure that I have sufficient access to Internet to participate to the activities of the Association.
– Personal data submitted to the Climanosco Platform are used for the sole purpose to serve the goals of the Climanosco Association. These data will not be transmitted by the Climanosco Association to any instance for any other reason without the written consent of the author, except if requested by the law.
– I acknowledge that in my activities as a member of the Climanosco Association, I may be granted access to restricted, confidential or private information and I attest that I will not use nor disclose any such information outside of the designated (possibly restricted) circle of the Association.
– In my activities as a member of the Climanosco Association, I agree to comply with the Statutes, the Rules and the Guidelines voted or put forth by the designated Association body.
– I acknowledge that despite all the efforts made by the Climanosco Association, its Internet web site (or platform) might in some occasions be subject to security and functionality problems. In such situations, the Climanosco Association will take all necessary steps to re-establish a normal security and functionality of the platform. I agree that the Climanosco Association can not be made liable for possible consequences incurred in such conditions or generally due to security leaks.
– I acknowledge that the first language used within the Climanosco Association for the communication with members and for publications is English. This also concerns formal documents like the minutes of General Assemblies. Although it will do all efforts to organise the translation of such communications and publications in various languages by volunteering members, I agree that the Climanosco Association can not be made liable for not providing translations in any language other than English.
– I can resign anytime from the Climanosco Association by communicating my decision to the Association either by email (see the Contact page) or by writing a message in the Comments area of the Profile Update page.
– The legal domicile of the Climanosco Association is in Zürich, Switzerland, and the Association is governed by Swiss law. All official documents are filed in German language and are translated in English by the Climanosco Association for communication with its members.