Terms and Conditions of Use of Online Shop (v. 1)
Note: This version 1 is applicable since 01/11/2016 and until 19/12/2021. This version 1 was approved by the Board of Directors on 20/09/2016. It was approved by the General Assembly on 01/11/2016. Next version.
Climanosco is a non-profit association registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Zurich, Switzerland, on 11 August 2015 (Registration ID: CHE-415.265.288). Details on the association including its goals and its Statutes can be found at the address: www.climanosco.org/about. Climanosco finances itself through donations, membership fees and sales of items. All donations, membership fees and benefits made from our sales will be exclusively and solely used by Climanosco’s association to pursue its goals according to its Statutes.
About these Terms
- These “Terms and Conditions of Use of Online Shop”, named “Terms” hereafter, rule the conditions under which Climanosco’s Online Shop may be used and those relations between Climanosco and users of this Online Shop that arise from the utilisation of the Online Shop. Other types of relation between Climanosco and persons, such as member, customer or donor relations, follow rules that are set forth in other Terms available separately on Climanosco’s Internet site.
- Climanosco reserves the right to update the Terms hereafter without notification. The Terms that apply are those that were in force at the time the Online Shop was used. The following Terms are currently applicable and can be downloaded or printed.
- The “Online Shop” is here understood as Climanosco’s online shop available on the Internet at the address shop.climanosco.org.
- A “user” is here understood as a person using the Online Shop.
Purpose of the Online Shop
- The Online Shop can be used for making donations, paying membership fees and/or purchasing products for sale to Climanosco.
Forms of payment and incurred fees
- Users are given the choice to make their payment with a selection of credit cards, bank cards and direct banking.
- Some forms of payment, such as credit cards, are associated with fees that are charged by the specific payment provider.
- Climanosco reserves the right to require that the user pays for the fees incurred from the choice of a form of payment. In such case, the estimated fees are displayed on the Online Shop for the information of the user and added to the total amount to be paid by the user.
Conclusion of contract
- By clicking on the “PLACE ORDER” button of the Online Shop, the user declares to commit to the purchase of the ordered products, the payment of the membership fee or the transfer of a donation. A confirmation of the order is automatically sent by email to the user. This confirmation email does not represent a binding contract for Climanosco and its only purpose is to confirm that the order was received.
- Climanosco will proceed with the completion of the order only after the corresponding money is received.
- The contract will be concluded upon Climanosco’s completion of the order, specifically upon shipping the ordered products with receipt to the user, upon notifying the user by email of the acceptance of the donation, or upon notifying the user by email of the acceptance of a membership.
- Copyrights on any picture displayed on the Online Shop stay with the author. Any copy, in part or in full, is forbidden without the written consent of the author.
- Requests are to be sent to Climanosco.
- The relationship between Climanosco and its customers, donors and/or members shall be subject to substantive Swiss law, to the preclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods dated 11 April 1980. With respect to all disputes based on or in connection with any order, transaction or contract, the ordinary courts in 8005 Zurich, Switzerland, shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Communicating with Climanosco
- You can communicate with Climanosco by mail or email.
- The mailing address is:
c/o The Hub Zurich Association
- The email address for all communications concerning the shop is: