Note: This version 1 is applicable since 01/11/2016. This version 1 was approved by the Board of Directors on 20/09/2016. It was approved by the General Assembly on 01/11/2016.
Climanosco is a non-profit association registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Zurich, Switzerland, on 11 August 2015 (Registration ID: CHE-415.265.288). Details on the association including its goals and its Statutes can be found at the address: www.climanosco.org/about. Climanosco finances itself through donations, membership fees and sales of items. All donations, membership fees and benefits made from our sales will be exclusively and solely used by Climanosco’s association to pursue its goals according to its Statutes.
About these Terms
- These “Terms and Conditions of Sales”, named “Terms” hereafter, rule the conditions under which Climanosco sells products and those relations between Climanosco and its customers that arise from the sale of products. Other types of relation between Climanosco and persons, such as member or donor relations, follow rules that are set forth in other Terms available separately on Climanosco’s Internet site.
- Climanosco reserves the right to update the Terms hereafter without notification. The Terms that apply to a given purchase are those that were in force at the time the purchase was processed. The following Terms are currently applicable and can be downloaded or printed.
- The “Online Shop” is here understood as Climanosco’s online shop available on the Internet at the address shop.climanosco.org. The use of the online shop is subject to other Terms that are available separately at the latter address on the Internet.
- A “customer” is here understood as a person making a purchase from the Online Shop.
- “Products” are goods that Climanosco offers for sale on the Online Shop.
- Purchases are only accepted through the Online Shop.
- Payments can be made through Climanosco’s Online Shop, either by Credit Cards or by direct banking to Climanosco’s account. Payments in cash are not accepted.
- Customers choosing direct banking must make sure that the amount received on Climanosco’s bank account in CHF covers the price of the product as advertised on the Online Shop at the time of purchase. If payment is made with a currency different from CHF, it will be automatically converted into CHF by Climanosco’s bank. Climanosco does not take responsibility for the applied currency change rate.
- Climanosco reserves the right to cancel any purchase without providing any further explanations.
Products, packaging and delivery
- A description of each product is available on the Online Shop, including the product price, and the estimated delivery costs.
- Packaging costs are included in the product price.
- Delivery costs depend on the product and on the customer’s country of residence. Estimated delivery costs are automatically added to the purchase upon checking-out. In cases where the actual delivery costs turn out to be significantly higher than the estimated delivery costs, the customer will be contacted and will be asked to pay the extra costs.
- The shipping usually occurs within a week of reception of payment.
- The customer is informed by email of any delay that occurs in the shipping of the purchased products.
- Products are usually shipped by economy mail.
- Where indicated, the product is shipped using tracked mail. In such cases, the customer is informed of the tracking number.
- In the event that a shipment returns to Climanosco after shipping, the customer is informed and is given the choice of another delivery or of returning the payment. In either case, the customer will be required to pay for the extra costs.
Damage or loss during delivery
- In the event that a purchased item was damaged or lost during delivery, and upon the condition that the customer provides a reasonable proof of damage or loss, Climanosco will take half of the extra costs incurred in sending a replacement and will ask the customer to take the other half.
- A reasonable proof is photography of the damaged item or the confirmation of loss from the post company.
- All products come with the guarantee that they have been screened by Climanosco and that they were defect-free upon packaging. If despite this careful screening, an item with a major defect was sent to a customer, Climanosco will offer either a full replacement or a refund of the item upon presentation of a reasonable proof of the defect.
- Customers have 14 days from reception to claim the return right on purchased products. The return right can be claimed by sending an email with a brief explanation of the reason for returning the products at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Climanosco will acknowledge the return right if the customer’s email is received within this 14 days period.
- The goods must then be returned to Climanosco’s address using a packaging which is as safe as the one used for the delivery, and a mailing service which is similar to the one used for the delivery.
- The returning costs are to be taken over in full by the customer.
- Upon reception of the returned products, Climanosco will refund the amount received for the purchase, deducted from any costs that would have been charged to Climanosco in relationship with this purchase and its return.
- Climanosco does not charge additional returning fees.
- Climanosco will process the refund as soon as possible but no later than 30 days from reception of the returned products.
- Copyrights on purchased products stay with the author. Any copy, in part or in full, is forbidden without the written consent of the author.
- All prices are net; Climanosco is not VAT – registered.
- The customer is responsible for paying any custom taxes incurring from the purchase of products that may arise in her/his country.
- The relationship between Climanosco and its customers shall be subject to substantive Swiss law, to the preclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods dated 11 April 1980. With respect to all disputes based on or in connection with any order, transaction or contract, the ordinary courts in 8005 Zurich, Switzerland, shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Communicating with Climanosco
- You can communicate with Climanosco by mail or email.
- The mailing address is:
c/o The Hub Zurich Association
- The email address for all communications concerning sales is: