Announcement of the General Assembly 2022
Posted on 30/11/2022
We are delighted to announce Climanosco’s Seventh General Assembly which will be held live on Monday 19 December 2022 from 14:00 to 16:00 (Swiss time) in video-conference with Zoom.
All material pertaining to the General Assembly will be placed on the official General Assembly page in the next two days: www.climanosco.org/ga2022.
The Zoom link will be posted on the official General Assembly page and will be sent to you a day before the General Assembly. The Zoom link can be opened in a browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Edge from a computer or tablet. It is recommended to connect using the Zoom link on the 19 December at 13:30 Swiss time, 30 minutes prior to the start.
Make sure you have access to your emails for the email address used to register to Climanosco during the General Assembly. Since we don’t know every members personally, we will start the Assembly by emailing a code to each participant to confirm their membership with the Association.
We intend to record the Assembly for internal use. Please get in touch with us if this is a problem for you.
Elections for the Board of Directors
We warmly invite you to help shape the future of the Climanosco organization and send your candidature to become a Member of the Board of Directors. As per our Statutes, the Board of Directors is composed of 9 – 13 members in near-parity between scientists and non-scientists. This year we have up to 5 open seats including 4 with a preference for non-scientists.
If you are interested in getting involved, please send the following material by 9 December 23:59 UTC to the contact address below.
- A short bio;
- A statement on your vision for Climanosco (e.g. why you find this project important, what’s your vision for the next 10 years; you can be creative!);
This material will be made available to the logged-in members on the General Assembly page and will help them make a vote. Being a member of the Board of Directors will take you about 1 hour per week or less, on average, and you can make an impact. If you would like to know more about what is involved, don’t hesitate to take contact with any current director (see Board of Directors).
- Election of Chairman for the General Assembly (vote)
- Election of Minute Keeper (vote)
- Adoption of the Agenda (vote)
- Minutes of the General Assembly 2021 (vote)
- Activity report for year 2021 (vote)
- Financial report and Auditing report for year 2021 (vote)
- Re-election and new elections of members of the Board of Directors (max. 5 seats, of which max. 4 seats for non-scientists) (vote)
- Proposal for membership fees for calendar year 2023 (vote)
- Proposal for donation cap per donor for calendar year 2023 (vote)
- Priorities for 2023 (vote)
- Other propositions (vote)
The “Other Propositions” item of the Agenda is there for your inputs. If there is anything you would like to bring to the General Assembly which is not on the Agenda, please send a brief description by 9 December (23:59 UTC) to the contact address below and we will get in touch with you.
Contact email address for all inquiries:
A warm thank you for your participation!
Michel, on behalf of the Board of Directors