Posted on 20/11/2018
Dear members of the Climanosco association,
Our Third General Assembly is now started and will run until Wednesday 19 December 2018 on the Internet at the official address: www.climanosco.org/ga2018.
The first part of the assembly is the presentation and discussion of all items on the Agenda. This is the perfect opportunity for everyone to ask questions and suggest ideas! The Board of Directors will reply to all questions and objections, and, where fits, we will follow up with a proposal at the next General Assembly 2019. You are welcome to vote at anytime during the assembly or you may wait until the discussion part ends on 10 December.
Schedule – mark your agenda!
- 20 November (00:00 UTC) – 10 December (23:59 UTC): Presentation and Discussion of Items of Agenda
- 20 – 26 Nov: Questions / objections by Members
- 27 – 3 Dec: Reply to questions / objections by Board of Directors
- 4 – 6 Dec: Acknowledgment by questioning / objecting Members
- 7 – 10 Dec: Acknowledgment by Board of Directors
- 20 November (00:00 UTC) – 19 December (23:59 UTC): Votes
- 20 December: Closing and release of vote results
Make sure you vote on all items by 19 December 23:59 UTC. We need everyone’s participation.
A warm thank you for your participation!
Michel, on behalf of the Board of Directors