By submitting a Review report on a Manuscript, the Referee signifies that he/she fulfills the following obligations:
- The Review report provides a candid, critical and constructive perspective on the Manuscript, with the intent when possible to help the improvement of the Manuscript. The Review Report can address content gaps and biases, misleading/ambiguous statements, and needs for the clarification of statements that are difficult to understand for a general public.
- The Review report reflects the best knowledge available to the Referee.
- The Review report does not contain statements of a litigious, aggressive or overly critical nature, or any personal critic.
- Neither the Review report as a whole nor parts of it have already been published elsewhere.
- Where necessary, scientific references are provided in the body of the Review report.
- References to unpublished scientific work are allowed as long as they are secondary to the Review report, and must be declared as such.
- The Review report is written in a language which can be understood by a large public without prior scientific education.
- The Referee is aware that Review reports remain permanently archived and accessible to members of Climanosco.
- The Referee is aware of the Copyright rules.
- When necessary, the Referee has secured the right to reproduce any material in his/her Review report that has already been published elsewhere.
- The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, etc., in the Review reports of this journal, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations.
- While the advice and information in this Internet site is believed to be true and accurate at the date each article is published, neither the authors, the referees, the editors, nor Climanosco can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. Climanosco makes no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the material contained herein.