Posted by Michel S. Bourqui
We are most excited to announce the launch of our spring 2018 call for manuscripts.
We are inviting climate scientists to submit manuscripts on impacts and phenomena of climate change from a climate science perspective in areas of relevance to humans, including but not limited to:
- Heatwaves, droughts
- Sea level rise, floods, landslides
- Air, water and soil pollution
- Water or food production / scarcity
- Infectious diseases
We are inviting everyone to join the effort as volunteer reviewers to provide feedback on the ease of comprehension of the participating manuscripts. Perspectives from non-scientists are essential in making research accessible.
We are also inviting climate scientists to join as science reviewers or as editors for this call.
- 20 February 2018: Deadline for notifications of intent to participate
- 1 April 2018: Deadline for submissions of manuscripts
For more information and updates, please visit:
For any question, contact us at: