Posted on 15/11/2020
Dear members of the Climanosco association,
Our Fifth General Assembly has now started and will run until Monday 14 December 23:59 UTC 2020 on the Internet at the official address: www.climanosco.org/ga2020.
The first part of the assembly is the presentation and discussion of all items on the agenda. This is the perfect opportunity for everyone to ask questions and suggest ideas! The Board of Directors will reply to all questions and objections, and, where fits, we will follow up with a proposal at the next General Assembly 2021. You are welcome to vote at anytime during the assembly or you may wait until the discussion part ends on 4 December.
Schedule – mark your agenda!
- 15 November (00:00 UTC) – 4 December (23:59 UTC): Presentation and discussion of items of agenda
- 15 November – 4 December: Anticipated vote is open
- 15 Nov – 21 Nov: Questions / objections by Members
- 22 Nov – 28 Nov: Reply to questions / objections by Board of Directors
- 29 Nov – 2 Dec: Acknowledgment by questioning / objecting Members
- 3 Dec – 4 Dec: Acknowledgment by Board of Directors
- 5 December (00:00 UTC) – 14 December (23:59 UTC): Regular vote is open
- 15 December: Closing and release of vote results
Make sure you vote on all items by 14 December 23:59 UTC. We need everyone’s participation.
A warm thank you for your participation!
Michel, on behalf of the Board of Directors