Give the gift of knowledge. Support accessible climate science.
We believe that climate science should be free and accessible to everyone. With your donation, you make this happen by directly supporting:
- the creation of high quality, accessible articles about climate science that are free to everyone
- an online community where citizens and scientists from around the world come together to ask questions, share ideas and together help shape the direction of climate science research
Climanosco is an independent, non-profit association. As per our Statutes, we are exclusively financed by capped donations, membership fees (again free for 2020) and the sale of publications and other products.
To ensure our strict financial independence, we have a policy of capped donations, with a yearly limit of CHF 2,500 (or equivalent). Donations beyond this yearly cap (up to a maximum of CHF 55,000) can be accepted as one-off donations representing several years of capped donations to be applied over a set time. Learn more about our capped donation program in the Terms and Conditions for Donations 2020.
Thank you for your trust. Thank you for donating to Climanosco.
Three ways to give
You can also support Climanosco by making purchases at our online shop – and of course by helping spread the word about our projects, joining our online community, and getting involved as a volunteer.
Climanosco’s identifications number (UID): CHE-415.265.288
Terms and Conditions for Donations:
- Terms and Conditions for Donations 2020
- Terms and Conditions for Donations 2019
- Terms and Conditions for Donations 2017-2018
- Terms and Conditions for Donations 2016-2017
- Terms and Conditions for Donations 2015-2016
Still hesitating about making a donation to Climanosco? Please watch this movie!
Our past Crowdfunding campaigns
“Climate science for everyone”, Dec 2017 on WEMAKEIT
“Climanosco: Make Climate Knowledge Accessible”, Sept-Oct 2015 on INDIEGOGO